Friday, August 29, 2014

Petition time: Let’s fix the Fed

kirchubel column sig

From page A7 | April 30, 2012 |

In the last two weeks, we’ve seen that the Federal Reserve is a system of privately owned banks that creates money out of thin air; that our federal government has “borrowed” more than $15 trillion and we taxpayers will pay about $450 billion in interest this year alone; that bankers, not our government, control how much money is in circulation, leading to economic booms and busts; and that the U.S. government is not only capable of creating debt-free money, it is constitutionally mandated to do so, but doesn’t.

These are basic concepts that lie at the very heart of our nation’s economic problems: our roller-coaster economy, our exploding national debt, our continual budget deficits, unemployment and inflation. We’ll take a look at how you can help fix these problems a little later, but first, I’d like to make two more points.

First, if all the money in circulation in the U.S. was originally loaned to us by bankers charging us interest, we can never get rid of our debt. Let’s say that the total amount of money in circulation in the U.S. was $100, $15 loaned to us by the Federal Reserve and $85 loaned to us by banks, and they all charge 5 percent interest every year. At the end of the first year, there’s $100 in circulation, but we owe the bankers $105. How can we pay them back? The problem’s the same whether you’re talking about a $100 economy or $100 trillion, and one year or 100. There is built-in failure with this system and every 10 years or so, we have another round of recession and foreclosures. America, we need to rid ourselves of our debt-based money.

The second point is that the Federal Reserve Open Market Committee has a lot of control over whether our economy surges or sags. This committee has always been composed of bankers, but I think that it should also include members representing large corporations, small business, farmers, labor, homeowners and consumers. Everybody is affected by our economy; everybody should have a voice. I also think that these meetings should be televised live.

We Americans vote for judges, representatives and even the president of the United States, but we don’t really get to vote on the economy. I think we should. I’ve put together a petition online at http://www.change.org titled Fix the Fed and if you sign it, an email will be automatically sent to President Barack Obama asking him to: Order the U.S. Treasury to purchase the Federal Reserve; to have the Treasury issue debt-free U.S. currency; to instantly reduce our national debt by $2 trillion by shredding the Treasury Bonds currently held by the Fed; to pay down the rest of the national debt as quickly as possible, while keeping inflation below 4 percent; to have the Open Market Committee include members representing banks, large corporations, small businesses, farming, labor, homeowners and consumers; and to televise their meetings, live.

That would be a darn good start to fixing our broken economy.

Petitions have no legal basis to mandate change, but all elected representatives, from your city councilman to President Obama, pay attention to which way the political winds blow. There are tens of millions of voting Americans out there who understand that there is something dreadfully wrong with the Fed and our national monetary system. This petition can be your voice. If you agree, sign it and have everybody you know sign it, and everybody they know sign it, too. Go online and email this article.

I believe we Americans have the right to determine our own economic future. If you agree, vote.

Mike Kirchubel grew up in Fairfield and is the author of “Vile Acts of Evil: Banking in America.” He can be reached at mikirch@comcast.net.

Mike Kirchubel

• Mike KirchubelApril 27, 2012 - 1:45 pm

Glen, that was fast.

• SavetheRepublicApril 28, 2012 - 4:45 pm

How Did Mitt Romney Get So Obscenely Rich? Robert Reich Explains ***http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rodifJlis2c*** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rodifJlis2c

• SavetheRepublicApril 28, 2012 - 4:46 pm

Remember the part about companies eventually collapsing because of the debt load.

• SavetheRepublicApril 28, 2012 - 4:47 pm

But also remember Obama is no better, so what is should we do ? ? ? VOTE FOR RON PAUL or BILL STILL

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 7:59 am

so what should we do ? correction

• Gary KatocsApril 29, 2012 - 3:07 pm

So what is what you shouldn't do is waste your vote..if you're conservative for for the nominee..Mitt Romnominee...I crack me up!

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 3:25 pm

So did you do anything fun so far today?

• SavetheRepublicApril 30, 2012 - 9:15 am

@ Gary.......I moved this to the correct thread for you. @STR..Mitt made his money the old fashioned way..he earned it..a shame we denigrate success..The man made investments..he supplied a service to fledgling co’s..he paid his taxes,he provided jobs,even foregoing salaries from his governorship and work for the Olympics..his business and government service are unassailable and I believe we need a man of this character as president.We’re on the brink of socialism..this Nov will decide if we fall over the cliff. bye Enforcer says I have to rattle those pots and pans now.

• Gary KatocsApril 30, 2012 - 9:28 am

Thanks..I couldn't do it on this phone...lucky posts go thru @ all

• SavetheRepublicApril 28, 2012 - 11:50 pm

@ Mike Check out my posts under How concessions could save local schools I am trying to be weird in a funny sort of way.

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 12:09 am

Ron Paul Announces Visits To UC Davis and UC San Diego Submitted by emalvini on Thu, 04/26/2012 – 16:03 in Ron Paul 2012 Texas Ron Paul Announces Visits To UC Davis and UC San Diego RON PAUL U.S.A. | April 26, 2012 Ron Paul is going back to Cali! The campaign announced today that Dr. Paul will hold rallies next week at two large California universities and continue to spread his message of freedom and liberty! The first stop is at The University of California, Davis, and is scheduled for Thursday, May 3rd, at 7:00 PM. The event will be held in the West Memorial Union Quad. U.C. Davis is well known for academic excellence, and is currently ranked as one of the top 10 public universities in the country. The school currently enrolls over 25,000 undergrads and 7,000 graduate students. Dr. Paul will then go south to vitist The University of California, San Diego. He will speak at the Warren Mall on Friday, May 4th, at 7:00 PM. The reception in San Diego should be outstanding, as the city is home to a large population of active and retired military personel, you are well known for supporting Ron Paul’s foreign policy ideas. Early seating vouchers for both the UC Davis and UC San Diego events can be found here. More: http://ronpaulusa.blogspot.com/2012/04/ron-paul-announces-vi...

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 12:28 am

Don't You (Forget About Me) Simple Minds with lyrics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qfc6o9ofeY

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 12:35 am

Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears W/Lyrics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-O3kYrDPbI

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 12:38 am

Creedence Clearwater Revival: Run Through The Jungle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbI0cMyyw_M

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 2:04 am

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me with lyrics. George Michael .. Elton John http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJnt3g1QtBc

• Gary KatocsApril 29, 2012 - 10:17 pm

Forget the Sun going down on him¤...Elton was thinking of George Michael....

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 10:20 pm

@ Gary I reported this comment to remove it. I do not think Glen would approve and once again you with your 166 IQ should know better than to post something like this.

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 10:26 pm

Do not do this sort of thing again, just say OK I will not do this sort of thing again. I promise on my holy of holys. Bye

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 10:27 pm

Post to be posting

• Gary KatocsApril 30, 2012 - 3:00 am

Racial slurs get apologies..not "racey" slurs..it you're mind is in the toilet it's certainly not my fault...when I think of all things said here..words are moderated.and no moderated words to my knowledge were used.what are we doing moving into thought control?

• Gary KatocsApril 29, 2012 - 10:27 pm

135. Why don't you post the Kink's "LOLA"..

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 10:28 pm

post

• Gary KatocsApril 30, 2012 - 3:31 am

MK can pull that off..you need work..

• SavetheRepublicApril 30, 2012 - 11:12 am

I just did that last night to get your comment to scroll off the "Recently Commented" list in an expidited manner.

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 9:30 am

IMPORTANT Video of the US House of Representatives Forum for the CD3 election. The April 11th forum in Dixon. A good question was asked about Agenda 21. Congressional Candidate Forum in Dixon April, 11, 2012 Sponsored by The Dixon Chamber of Commerce. Venue -- Dixon City Council Chamber Congressional Candidate Forum in Dixon April, 11, 2012 ***http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXwl2IkYc4c&list=UUpGiDQDgewn10pGNP8frQlQ&index=1&feature=plcp** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXwl2IkYc4c&list=UUpGiDQDgewn10pGNP8frQlQ&index=1&feature=plcp

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 1:01 pm

Philadelphia -- There were two visions expressed at this weekend's first (annual?) convention of the Public Banking Institute. The first is the very practical idea that states and cities around America could be rescued from insolvency if they had their own banks, instead of relying on commercial banks to borrow money through bonds. Tax-exempt bond issues supply money to states and municipal governments typically at 5 or 6% interest, while banks these days are able to borrow from the Fed at 1/4% per year. The second vision is hinted in the joke (above) that Board President Ellen Brown told as she opened her address to the group. It is the radically-subversive idea that the system we have for introducing money into the economy is a boon for the banks, but perhaps a major drag on our economy. Perhaps a simple, direct system of money creation by the Treasury Dept instead of the Fed would put an end to cycles of recession, and create a foundation for long-term prosperity. http://www.opednews.com/articles/A-Cure-all-for-the-Financi-by-Josh-Mitteldorf-120429-469.html

• Mike KirchubelApril 30, 2012 - 11:02 am

S.T.R., That's in the book - I show the legal backing - U.S. Supreme Court - for city and state-run banks and show how they could save money on interest costs versus tax-free bonds. Also, if they simply defaulted on the loans to themselves, they could get away with raising about 1/10th of what they need in taxes. Once you realize that banks create money out of thin air, it either seems reasonable that governments should be able to do that too, or unreasonable that bankers get to do that. Either way, you're on the right track to figuring out why our economy is so screwed up.

• SavetheRepublicApril 30, 2012 - 11:10 am

To implement the needed changes what has to happen? Is it that we would need to elect a majority of like minded Senators and House of Representatives members? At the State level I think states can set up their own banks because North Dakota did this.

• mike kirchubelApril 30, 2012 - 2:28 pm

No. The Treasury is in the executive branch. A simple Executive Order and it's a done deal.

• mike kirchubelApril 30, 2012 - 2:32 pm

S.T.R., Thank you for signing. Where are all your Constitutionally correct friends?

• SavetheRepublicApril 30, 2012 - 6:57 pm

Yes I will have to route them out and work on circling the wagons. Like your excellent book...... Vile Acts of Evil by Michael Kirchubel We just need to publicize this more.

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 1:19 pm

Money Masters - The People Should CrEaTe the Money NOT the Private Bankers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JoyICg4qbQ

• Danny BuntinApril 29, 2012 - 1:28 pm

I saw money masters on TV about fifteen years ago on some public access channel. Something so important should be on at prime time through ABC-NBC-CBS. But we know why it is not.

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 1:45 pm

I have permission to hand out copies of the DVD of Money Masters. If you are interested I could drop off some copies at the Daily Republic for you to pick up, that is if their DR staff is willing to do this.

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 1:46 pm

I also have alot of Alex Jones DVDs that I have permission to hand out.

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 1:48 pm

I also have Aaron Russo's Freedom to Facism to hand out.

• Danny BuntinApril 29, 2012 - 1:57 pm

Thanks for the offer, but I can always watch it on youtube if I want too. As far as Alex Jones, he rubs me the wrong way. His shock jock approach just turns me off, even with him being correct most of the time. I prefer a nice mellow analysis of issues, like Bill Moyer produces and like the Money Masters production. Thanks though.

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 4:04 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation. What: Rally with Ron Paul at Cal State Fullerton* Where: ECS Lawn Fullerton, CA 92831 When: Wednesday, May 2nd at 7:00 PM Pre-register to get in early and reserve your early admittance: http://ronpaulatfullerton.eventbrite.com *This event is pending Cal State Fullerton’s approval, but you can reserve early admittance right now.

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 4:05 pm

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 4:06 pm

What: Rally with Ron Paul at UC San Diego Where: Warren Mall San Diego, CA 92161 When: Friday, May 4th at 7:00 PM Pre-register to get in early and reserve your early admittance: http://ronpaulatucsd.eventbrite.com All events are free and open to the public — and people of any age can come — so please invite anyone you know who might be interested (especially if they’re likely voters!).

• Gary KatocsApril 30, 2012 - 4:00 am

If polliticians like obama paid any attention at all to public opinion we wouldn't have obamacare.

• mike kirchubelMay 01, 2012 - 11:05 am

You're right... we would have single payer universal healthcare. hey, where are you petition signers? Remember when Country Joe asked: "How do you expect to end the war if you can't sing any better than that?" (Paraphrasing) Well, how do you expect to cure our nation's financial woes if you can't sign any better than that?

• Gary KatocsMay 01, 2012 - 11:40 am

Never..you should get over it..

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 10:06 pm

? ? ? So to keep it simple stupid it all just "boils down to"......................... The Kinks - Apeman 1970 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEep67akIn4

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 10:09 pm

Shucks........... I posted the lyrics but they got moderated.

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 10:13 pm

I think I’m sophisticated cos I’m living my life like a good ____sapien But all around me everybodys multiplying Till theyre walking round like flies man So I’m no better than the anI’mals sitting in their cages In the zoo man cos compared to the flowers and the birds and the trees I am an ape man I think I’m so educated and I’m so civilized cos I’m a strict vegetarian But with the over-population and inflation and starvation And the lazy politicians I dont feel safe in this world no more I dont want to die in a nuclear war I want to sail away to a distant shore and make like an ape man I’m an ape man, I’m an ape ape man I’m an ape man I’m a king kong man I’m ape ape man I’m an ape man Cos compared to the sun that sits in the sky Compared to the clouds as they roll by Compared to the bugs and the spiders and flies I am an ape man In mans evolution he has created the cities and The motor traffic rumble, but give me half a chance And I’d be taking off my clothes and living in the jungle cos the only time that I feel at ease Is swinging up and down in a coconut tree Oh what a life of luxury to be like an ape man I’m an ape, I’m an ape ape man, I’m an ape man I’m a king kong man, I’m a voo-doo man I’m an ape man I look out my window, but I cant see the sky cos the air pollution is fogging up my eyes I want to get out of this city alive And make like an ape man Come and love me, be my ape man girl And we will be so happy in my ape man world I’m an ape man, I’m an ape ape man, I’m an ape man I’m a king kong man, I’m a voo-doo man I’m an ape man I’ll be your tarzan, you’ll be my jane I’ll keep you warm and youll keep me sane And well sit in the trees and eat bananas all day Just like an ape man I’m an ape man, I’m an ape ape man, I’m an ape man I’m a king kong man, I’m a voo-doo man I’m an ape man. I dont feel safe in this world no more I dont want to die in a nuclear war I want to sail away to a distant shore And make like an ape man. La la la la la la la.

• SavetheRepublicApril 29, 2012 - 10:16 pm

This is just relative to a discussion kind of... about evolution vs creation on another thread, but I posted it here. Thanks Enforcer says it's time for lights out Good Night.

• Gary KatocsApril 30, 2012 - 3:39 am

That's a shame George,Elton and I send sympathies

• Gary KatocsApril 30, 2012 - 3:56 am

It would seem that this end the fed thing sounds good but it's hard to dance to Dick..We live in a global economy..wouldn't having a currency other than Fed notes(loans)have to backed up with something?..The full faith and credit of the US Government is feeling a little thread bare these days..so what's left?..It would seem precious metals..Gold in particular..but there is a theory that the US..really doesn't have any..or not nearly enough to back up the unimaginable debt we've managed to rack up.Thinking of MK's article Putting Out Fire with Gasoline..It would seem obama is doing the same thing with an economy is on fire..but not in a good way..rather it's burning dollars and we're just throwing more on the pyre.

• SavetheRepublicApril 30, 2012 - 12:10 pm

I need to lose some weight, but I am seriously thinking that being fat could be a good thing. If the economy collapses it would take longer to starve to death if you are overweight. So my advice is that everybody bulk up for the coming collapse. Although as I read the Bible at some point things have to be going better, i.e. no total collapse because people have to have a reason to voluntarily "take the mark of the Beast".

• SavetheRepublicApril 30, 2012 - 9:05 am

www.infowars.com We need Action Plans at a county by county level ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• SavetheRepublicApril 30, 2012 - 9:06 am

There are 2992 counties in the United States

• SavetheRepublicApril 30, 2012 - 9:11 am

On the Monday, April 30 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with attorney Bruce Fein, who specializes in constitutional and international law. Mr. Fein is an ardent critic of Bush, Clinton and Obama and has singled out the government's so-called terrorist surveillance program. Fein proposed impeaching Obama in connection with the 2011 military intervention in Libya. He founded the American Freedom Agenda with Bob Barr, David Keene and Richard Viguerie. Bruce Fein is the author of American Empire: Before the Fall. Alex also covers the news, including Obama's grandstanding over the unsubstantiated death of Osama bin Laden and the outrageous government plan to evacuate Chicago during the globalist and NATO summit.

• SavetheRepublicApril 30, 2012 - 8:04 pm

Here is the final tally for the aye and no on H.R. 3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act. Call your local rep and give them heck. If we don’t speak up and get this bill trashed say good by to your internet freedom and privacy. The choice is yours! http://govtslaves.info/list-of-representatives-who-voted-for-cispa/ California AYE D Thompson, Michael “Mike” CA 1st AYE R Herger, Walter “Wally” CA 2nd AYE R Lungren, Daniel CA 3rd NO R McClintock, Tom CA 4th NO D Matsui, Doris CA 5th NO D Woolsey, Lynn CA 6th NO D Miller, George CA 7th NO D Pelosi, Nancy CA 8th NO D Lee, Barbara CA 9th AYE D Garamendi, John CA 10th NO D McNerney, Jerry CA 11th NO D Speier, Jackie CA 12th NO D Stark, Fortney “Pete” CA 13th NO D Eshoo, Anna CA 14th NO D Honda, Michael “Mike” CA 15th NO D Lofgren, Zoe CA 16th NO D Farr, Sam CA 17th AYE D Cardoza, Dennis CA 18th AYE R Denham, Jeff CA 19th AYE D Costa, Jim CA 20th AYE R Nunes, Devin CA 21st AYE R McCarthy, Kevin CA 22nd NO D Capps, Lois CA 23rd AYE R Gallegly, Elton CA 24th AYE R McKeon, Howard “Buck” CA 25th AYE R Dreier, David CA 26th NO D Sherman, Brad CA 27th NO D Berman, Howard CA 28th NO D Schiff, Adam CA 29th NO D Waxman, Henry CA 30th NO D Becerra, Xavier CA 31st NO D Chu, Judy CA 32nd NO D Bass, Karen CA 33rd NO D Roybal-Allard, Lucille CA 34th NO D Waters, Maxine CA 35th NO D Hahn, Janice CA 36th NO D Richardson, Laura CA 37th NO D Napolitano, Grace CA 38th NO D Sánchez, Linda CA 39th AYE R Royce, Edward “Ed” CA 40th AYE R Lewis, Jerry CA 41st AYE R Miller, Gary CA 42nd NO D Baca, Joe CA 43rd AYE R Calvert, Ken CA 44th AYE R Bono Mack, Mary CA 45th NO R Rohrabacher, Dana CA 46th NO D Sanchez, Loretta CA 47th AYE R Campbell, John CA 48th AYE R Issa, Darrell CA 49th AYE R Bilbray, Brian CA 50th NO VOTE D Filner, Bob CA 51st AYE R Hunter, Duncan CA 52nd NO D Davis, Susan CA 53rd NOTE NOTE NOTE That Mr. Garamendi voted Aye = Yes

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 11:19 am

Another good book to read The Naked Capitalist by W. Cleon Skousen (Dec 1, 1998) This is the original book that exposed and documented the power wielded by the Council on Foreign Relations and other interrelated elite groups. He did this by reviewing Tragedy and Hope -- a history book written in about 1966 by Dr. Carroll Quigley, an insider with connections to the power elite. Remember that Bill Clinton, in his inauguration speech, praised his favorite professor in college--DR. CARROLL QUIGLEY!! I have read this book two or three times, and have never looked at current events the same. No matter who gets into office, the key positions always get filled with people from the same elite clubs. www.infowars.com

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 11:19 am

This is a review I copied from Amazon

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 11:40 am

Another book to read Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler by Antony C. Sutton (Jan 1, 2011)

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 11:28 am

On the Tuesday, May 1 edition of the Alex Jones Show, talks with political scientist Joel Skousen in-studio. Mr. Skousen will delve into the history of May Day and expose its roots in communism. He is the founder and chief editor of World Affairs Brief, a weekly news-analysis service. He has authored several books, including Strategic Relocation: North American Guide To Safe Places, now available at the Infowars Store. Alex also talks with Peter Glidden, a doctor of Naturopathic medicine. Mr. Glidden is an outspoken advocate of wholistic health. He has lectured to thousands of people over the last two decades and is a regular speaker at Health Freedom Expo and Youngevity regional meetings. Glidden is the author of The MD Emperor Has No Clothes, a book that describes how society is on the verge of a health care meltdown.

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 11:30 am

Are the elite preparing for WW III ?

• Gary KatocsMay 01, 2012 - 11:43 am

Absolutely..we're putting ATM machines in our garages.

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 11:50 am

I am still working on my bulking up plan....... ATM = Ate-Too-Much

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 11:56 am

Magical Mystery Tour-'The Fool on the Hill' [with lyrics] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI1z7xgeGsI

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 12:00 pm

Billy idol white wedding lyrics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLEaWNGDgxA

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 12:04 pm

Remember to install back-up generators and refrigeration units for that Mango-Raspberry Cheese Cake.

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 12:27 pm

Comedic Interlude MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5X5zh00rdg

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 12:37 pm

Eve of Destruction(Lyrics) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I98KeKV_F9g

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 1:27 pm

As society crumbles, war and disease is boiling around us, let them eat Cheesecake. them = The Elite (Olympians) Actually this stuff is really good........... ZOI Greek Yogurt Traditional style HONEY flavor Their slogan is EPIK TASTE --- FIT FOR THE GODS It tastes alot like cheesecake, but is kind of high in calories. Oh well...works good for the ATM bulk-up plan.

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 11:46 am

http://www.criminalgovernment.com/docs/planks.html Our "elected representatives" have passed laws implementing these anti-freedom concepts. The communists have achieved a de facto FEDERAL SOCIALIST GOVERNMENT in America. In 1848 Karl Marx and Frederick Engels wrote a book outlining a political ideology, titled "The Communist Manifesto". Marxism's basic theme is that the proletariat (the "exploited" working class of a capitalistic society) will suffer from alienation and will rise up against the "bourgeoisie" (the middle class) and overthrow the system of "capitalism." After a brief period of rule by "the dictatorship of the proletariat" the classless society of communism would emerge. In his Manifesto Marx described the following ten steps as necessary steps to be taken to destroy a free enterprise society!! Notice how many of these conditions, foreign to the principles that America was founded upon, have now, in 1997, been realized by the concerted efforts of socialist activists? Remember, government interference in your daily life and business is intrusion and deprivation of our liberties! First Plank: Abolition of property in land and the application of all rents of land to public purposes. (Zoning - Model ordinances proposed by Secretary of Commerce Herbert Hoover widely adopted. Supreme Court ruled "zoning" to be "constitutional" in 1921. Private owners of property required to get permission from government relative to the use of their property. Federally owned lands are leased for grazing, mining, timber usages, the fees being paid into the U.S. Treasury.) Second Plank: A heavy progressive or graduated incometax. (Corporate Tax Act of 1909. The 16th Amendment, allegedly ratified in 1913. The Revenue Act of 1913, section 2, Income Tax. These laws have been purposely misapplied against American citizens to this day.) Third Plank: Abolition of all rights of inheritance. (Partially accomplished by enactment of various state and federal "estate tax" laws taxing the "privilege" of transfering property after death and gift before death.) Fourth Plank: CONFISCATION OF THE PROPERTY OF ALL EMIGRANTS AND REBELS. (The confiscation of property and persecution of those critical - "rebels" - of government policies and actions, frequently accomplished by prosecuting them in a courtroom drama on charges of violations of non-existing administrative or regulatory laws.) Fifth Plank: Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. (The Federal Reserve Bank, 1913- -the system of privately-owned Federal Reserve banks which maintain a monopoly on the valueless debt "money" in circulation.) Sixth Plank: Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State. (Federal Radio Commission, 1927; Federal Communications Commission, 1934; Air Commerce Act of 1926; Civil Aeronautics Act of 1938; Federal Aviation Agency, 1958; becoming part of the Department of Transportation in 1966; Federal Highway Act of 1916 (federal funds made available to States for highway construction); Interstate Highway System, 1944 (funding began 1956); Interstate Commerce Commission given authority by Congress to regulate trucking and carriers on inland waterways, 1935-40; Department of Transportation, 1966.) Seventh Plank: Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. (Depart-ment of Agriculture, 1862; Agriculture Adjustment Act of 1933 -- farmers will receive government aid if and only if they relinquish control of farming activities; Tennessee Valley Authority, 1933 with the Hoover Dam completed in 1936.) Eighth Plank: Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies especially for agriculture. (First labor unions, known as federations, appeared in 1820. National Labor Union established 1866. American Federation of Labor established 1886. Interstate Commerce Act of 1887 placed railways under federal regulation. Department of Labor, 1913. Labor-management negotiations sanctioned under Railway Labor Act of 1926. Civil Works Administration, 1933. National Labor Relations Act of 1935, stated purpose to free inter-state commerce from disruptive strikes by eliminating the cause of the strike. Works Progress Administration 1935. Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, mandated 40-hour work week and time-and-a-half for overtime, set "minimum wage" scale. Civil Rights Act of 1964, effectively the equal liability of all to labor.) Ninth Plank: Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country. (Food processing companies, with the co-operation of the Farmers Home Administration foreclosures, are buying up farms and creating "conglomerates.") Tenth Plank: Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. (Gradual shift from private education to publicly funded began in the Northern States, early 1800's. 1887: federal money (unconstitutionally) began funding specialized education. Smith-Lever Act of 1914, vocational education; Smith-Hughes Act of 1917 and other relief acts of the 1930's. Federal school lunch program of 1935; National School Lunch Act of 1946. National Defense Education Act of 1958, a reaction to Russia's Sputnik satellite demonstration, provided grants to education's specialties. Federal school aid law passed, 1965, greatly enlarged federal role in education, "head-start" programs, textbooks, library books.

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 12:29 pm

www.prisonplanet.tv

• SavetheRepublicMay 01, 2012 - 2:22 pm

REMINDER........REMINDER.........REMINDER................REMINDER ******What: Rally with Ron Paul at UC Davis Where: West Memorial Union Quad Davis, CA 95616 When: Thursday, May 3rd at 7:00 PM Pre-register to get in early and reserve your early admittance: http://ronpaulatucdavis.eventbrite.com

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 9:04 am

IMPORTANTwww.infowars.comWE ARE ON THE EVE OF DESTRUCTION

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 9:08 am

REMINDER Ron Paul @ UC Davis tonight This should have been front page NEWS in all the local papers.

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 9:16 am

Extraneous to this but -- I have noticed huge empty warehouses being built next to rail lines

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 9:30 am

Google Leaked US Army Document outlines plans for for re-education camps Google Raping of Children with battery acid Resettlement and Internment

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 9:33 am

TRUE EVIL KNOWS NO LIMITS TO IT'S CRUELTY. IT IS SADISTIC IN THE EXTREME< DELIGHTING IN TORTURE< PAIN AND SUFFERING.

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 9:39 am

Read Revelation in the Bible.

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 9:48 am

Google NEL09 FEMA

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 9:50 am

@ Kelvin Are my comments like Google NEL09 FEMA showing up on this blog?

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 9:55 am

WAKE UP PEOPLE --- 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB with the help of the darkside of the Mossade

• Gary KatocsMay 03, 2012 - 11:12 am

That's MOSSAD...Mossade is Rap Singer...but just as likely to have had a hand in 9/11 as the MOSSAD..."Ra....ping children with battery acid?..And that gets past moderation?..And Sugar says I need controlled?...

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 11:14 am

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 11:16 am

And yes I fat fingered the yelling of Mossad.

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 11:18 am

Dirty deeds done...........in a most expensive manner.

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 10:38 am

Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the most evil one of all?

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 10:50 am

Google MIAC report Homeland Security

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 10:57 am

www.securejobs.com

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 11:03 am

What is posse comitatus? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

• SavetheRepublicMay 03, 2012 - 11:32 am

Bye

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 7:00 am

Ron Paul Introduction UC Davis May,3 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFTWO6OEyR8

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 7:08 am

Ron Paul UC Davis Rally Draws 5000+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WodNGcId_k

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 8:54 am

On the Thursday, May 3 edition of the Alex Jones Show, runs down a leaked U.S. Army document that spells out a plan for re-education camps in America. Alex also talks with trend forecaster Gerald Celente. He is the publisher of the Trends Journal and has predicted a number events that have come to pass, including the Crash of 2009, and warns of social and economic disruptions to come, especially in America. He is the author of Trends 2000: How to Prepare for and Profit from the Changes of the 21st Century and Trend Tracking: The System to Profit from Today's Trends. Alex also covers the latest news, including Rand Paul's effort to put an end to the TSA and Chicago's no-fly zone later this month during a NATO summit. Alex also takes your calls.

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 9:04 am

On the Friday, May 4 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with legendary musician and American icon Charlie Daniels. Charlie is a fierce critic of the Obama administration and has spoken out against Agenda 21. “The politics of globalism is not to better the human condition, but to control it,” Daniels said recently. His latest album CD is “The Land That I Love” and he has also released a CD single entitled “Let 'Em Win or Bring 'Em Home.” Alex also talks about Obama's re-education camps, Ron Paul's sweep in the delegate process, and police caught in the act of drugging protesters.

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 9:38 am

www.infowars.com Buy this book Available on Amazon BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: U.N. Agenda 21 by Rosa Koire

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 9:13 am

Extraneous stuff -- But to what extent do the illuminati control China and Russia. ???? They are playing all sides US, China and Russia to start WW III ?

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 9:15 am

What is the status of Central Banking in China and Russia?

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 9:16 am

What is the status of the Oil companies of China and Russia?

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 9:26 am

Who truly controls the Military Leadership of China and Russia. Armies ect.... run on money. Follow the Money. The Federal Reserve basically cranks out the cash to pay for our wars. It serves a dual purpose pay for the war and as an excuse to indept the citizens of the United States.

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 9:28 am

In other words does the Illuminati control the Military Leadership and the Funding of the Chinese and Russian Military apparatus, the way they seem to have a foothold on the US Military funding and Leadership?

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 9:44 am

And remember your normal citizen of any given country is the victim of it's Illuminati installed government. Your ordinary citizen of any country just wants to live their lives, we/they have no desire to kill other people in other countries. WAKE UP to the massive PSYOPS propaganda programs Governments initiate wars FOLLOW THE MONEY Weapons of war cost money. Who finances the weapons of war?

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 9:53 am

911 was an inside job

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 9:59 am

Remember Obama and Romney are both controlled by the Dark powers. Obama is one on the one worlders. Bill Ayers Mr. Obama's mentor advocated for re-education camps. Bush Sr. (911 was an inside job) endorsed Romney, nuff said. Both are corrupt.

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 10:03 am

You only have till May 21 to register Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the CA primary election Jun 5. Current Dems, you can re-register Republican to vote for Ron Paul and still vote a "DEM" ticket otherwise if you want because of top two voting (Prop 14) which applies to everything but the Presidential primaries (because the Political parties use the primary to pick their nominees) Independents and Decline to State you have to register Republican to vote for Ron Paul.

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 10:41 am

Libertarians IMPORTANT vote for BILL STILL The Still Report # 40 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbWo2CY766Q

• GemmaMay 04, 2012 - 10:06 am

It sure was! That's why the building imploded, and fell down-from the blast that came from the basement! That's why the lobby was blown to bits when the plane supposedly hit, but nothing was going on at the top.Experts in detonation have said the buildings were detonated like a casino.

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 9:18 am

Leaked US Army Document outlines plan for re-education Camps in the United States. Do we approve of the NDAA, the "Patriot Act" ?

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 9:22 am

Foreign troops being trained by the Globalists to occupy the US ? Con Plan 3052 Martial Law in America - Conplan 3502 Exposed - NORTHCOM FEMA RNC G20 Civil Disturbance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaacTx9oi1A

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 10:06 am

Read Revelation in the Bible for the true End Game.

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 10:11 am

If an airliner hit the Pentagon why was there no Plane wreckage there? There where some small pieces that could only have been portions of a small missle.

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 10:17 am

But remember Obama is controlled by "them" also.

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 10:18 am

Again we need action plans at a county by county level.

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 10:19 am

Building to a State by State level.

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 10:21 am

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 10:29 am

The devil went down to Georgia lyrics [original] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

• SavetheRepublicMay 04, 2012 - 11:17 am

So first we are told by the U.S. Supreme Court that American citizens have no 4th amendment protections at border crossings, even when standing on U.S. soil. Now TSA takes the next logical step and simply detains and searches U.S. citizens at wholly internal checkpoints. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ron-paul-calls-tsa-jack-booted-thugs-in-response-to-highway-checkpoints/

Hood-Courtland: Small towns boast interesting facts

By Susan Winlow | From Page: A1

Vallejo Symphony launches new season Sept. 21

By Amy Maginnis-Honey | From Page: B1

Opponents: State water plan will destroy Delta

By Susan Winlow | From Page: A1 | Gallery

New role for symphony conductor begins next year

By Amy Maginnis-Honey | From Page: B1

Prolific pears rule Courtland area

By Susan Winlow | From Page: A1 | Gallery

1 critical after 2 shot at Fairfield bus stop

By Jess Sullivan | From Page: A1, 2 Comments | Gallery

Dare Devil Chaos Coaster set for Six Flags debut in 2015

By Amy Maginnis-Honey | From Page: B1

Vallejo festival will celebrate Wilderness Act anniversary

By Amy Maginnis-Honey | From Page: B1

Candace Lightner: Founder of MADD, Armijo grad

By Tony Wade | From Page: A2

Police in Vacaville schedule DUI checkpoint

By Ryan McCarthy | From Page: A3

Suisun police plan holiday weekend checkpoint

By Amy Maginnis-Honey | From Page: A3

No plea as Vacaville homicide suspect appears in court

By Jess Sullivan | From Page: A3, 1 Comment | Gallery

Vacaville man convicted of fifth DUI

By Jess Sullivan | From Page: A3, 3 Comments

Accused park shooters set for probable cause hearing

By Jess Sullivan | From Page: A4

Solano continues to deal with earthquake

By Barry Eberling | From Page: A4

Bunting earns praise for role in paint case

By Barry Eberling | From Page: A5

Fairfield police log: Aug. 27, 2014

Suisun City police log: Aug. 27, 2014

Weather for Aug. 29, 2014

By Daily Republic | From Page: B14

Mom won’t be charged in school confrontation

California Supreme Court pick confirmed

Assembly approves statewide ban on plastic bags

By The Associated Press | From Page: A5 | Gallery

Feds to resume leasing for fracking in California

High school buddies followed similar path to jihad

Drugs killed Oklahoma inmate in troubled execution

4 killed in New Mexico crash of medical flight

US rebukes Oklahoma for ditching school standards

Suit claims police brutality at Ferguson protests

By The Associated Press | From Page: A8, 1 Comment

Flight diverts to Boston over reclined-seat upset

Testimony wraps up in former Va. governor trial

Q&A: Few laws govern children at shooting range

Gun tourism grows in popularity in recent years

Obama sets no timeline for action on immigration

Obama rules out US military action in Ukraine

UN Security Council meets on Ukraine crisis

Russian columns enter Ukraine; leader urges calm

By The Associated Press | From Page: A9 | Gallery

A look at the Islamic State militants in Syria

Jihadists kill dozens of captured Syrian soldiers

UN: Ebola disease caseload could reach 20,000

Attempt to call missing jet may alter search area

By The Associated Press | From Page: A13 | Gallery

Europe seeks role in postwar Gaza

By The Associated Press | From Page: A13 | Gallery

UN: Armed group detains 43 peacekeepers in Syria

More ways to help stop bullies

By Letter to the Editor | From Page: A11

How about keeping our ISIS plan secret?

By Bud Stevenson | From Page: A11

Question of the week: Is US policy on hostages correct?

By Daily Republic | From Page: A11

What should the US do about the Islamic State?

By Ben Boychuk and Joel Mathis | From Page: A11

Community Calendar: Aug. 29, 2014

Today in History: Aug. 29, 2014

How do I deal with my overweight cousin who smells like cat urine?

By Kathy Mitchell and Marcy Sugar | From Page: B13

Horoscopes: Aug. 29, 2014

By Holiday Mathis | From Page: B13

Week in preview Aug. 29-Sept. 4

By Amy Maginnis-Honey | From Page: B1

Review: ‘As Above’ so-so

Review: Ex-007 actor spying again in ‘Nov. Man’

Review: The case against binge-watching TV

Entertainment calendar: Aug. 29, 2014

By Susan Hiland | From Page: B4

Jolie, Pitt wed privately at chateau in France

Prep football preview: Rio Vista looks to get back to playoffs

By Marcus Lomtong | From Page: B7 | Gallery

Angels rally in 10th for 4-3 win over Oakland

Record-setting Petit leads Giants past Rockies 4-1

Borland returns pick for TD, 49ers beat Texans

Carr’s 3 TDs lead Raiders past Seahawks 41-31

Rise in flags makes NFL defenders wary of contact

After Rice, NFL increases domestic violence bans

USC coach accepts some blame in Shaw situation

Williams overcomes 3 early double-faults to win at U.S. Open

Mickelson in a bind with 4 straight playoff events

Weakened US team aims for world basketball title

Local youngster will play baseball on national stage

By Marcus Lomtong | From Page: B9, 1 Comment | Gallery

Week Zero prep football capsules

By Paul Farmer | From Page: B9

Signups for Friday, Aug. 29, 2014

By Paul Farmer | From Page: B10

Stewart returning to competition after fatal crash

Sports on TV/Local sports for Friday, Aug. 29, 2014

By Paul Farmer | From Page: B11

This date in sports history for Friday, Aug. 29, 2014

Power looks for elusive IndyCar title at Fontana

M235i revives classic BMW memories

By Ann M. Job | From Page: C1

Average US 30-year mortgage rate at 4.1 percent

Obama touts revised economic growth numbers

US economy grew at brisk 4.2 pct. rate in Q2

Ukraine conflict weighs on markets; Retailers fall

Abercrombie name to shrink from clothing

Survey: Americans’ pessimism on economy has grown

Apple to unveil next products at Sept. 9 event