Here are my pet peeves of 2013:
- The Orange Drive car dealer who continually drives over sidewalks, sinking the walks, damaging the irrigation and destroying the landscaping our tax dollars pay for, at Orange Drive and Orange Tree Circle. Numerous complaints to city results in nothing.
- The blind intersection at Gilley Way and Orange Drive.
- The lack of a metered audio crosswalk at Amethyst Drive and Orange Tree Circle.
- The continued feeding of many, many feral cats on Orange Tree Circle by the business and the church. No sparrow, all baby rabbits gone, baby quail gone. Where does it stop?
- How many times do we need to see “The Green Mile” and the “The Shawshank Redemption” on cable? Twenty in the past month.
- Rolling stops everywhere. No one stops at red lights, no one stops at stop signs.