Letters to editor

In support of Bertani

By From page A11 | April 30, 2014

In response to Seretha Jefferson’s letter of April 18, I too am a strong believer in Pam Bertani and know she will be the best candidate for county Supervisor.

I have known Pam when she first ran for City Council back in 2008. She has the drive and know-how to get things done. She listens to her constituents with her town hall meetings. Pam is what the people need to combat crime and improve safety in our streets.

I am from Vacaville but I believe in Pam Bertani as your next county Supervisor.

Paula O’Connor

Letter to the Editor

• 2realApril 29, 2014 - 6:46 am

And how are you related? She is absolutely the worst candidate.

• The MisterApril 29, 2014 - 7:09 am

"Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer Not a trace of doubt in my mind. I'm in love, I'm a believer! I couldn't leave her if I tried."

• JBApril 29, 2014 - 7:16 am

What has she got done especially at Parkway Gardens? What a lame letter. Back it with facts not fluff. Does she not have a position that she was elected to and an obligation to fulfill it? No she is using it as a stepping stone to try and move up the ranks. Wake up people.

• CD BrooksApril 29, 2014 - 7:27 am

Paula, you're from Vacaville? That means you're outside looking in just like Bertani will be after this election.

• SalApril 29, 2014 - 8:03 am

Paula, I am sure you and a few others think they know Pam better than the rest of us, and please, by all means, go vote for her......unfortunately, rhetoric, yours included, isn't going to be enough to wipe her slate of not doing squat any cleaner than it already is. She has done NOTHING in the past two years, and is likely to repeat her inglorious past. PS: Did you read the editorial on her? She sucks.

• Olympia BrownApril 29, 2014 - 9:55 am

She has not done a Damm thing to warrent anyone voting for her. Imk very sorry I voted for her last time she ran. Will not make that mistake again.

• SixStrRzrApril 29, 2014 - 11:40 am

OB - agree 100%.

• Rich GiddensApril 30, 2014 - 7:27 am

Kind of like Obama or Jesse Jackson Junior, right? You voted for them because they were black, and now you realize EXACTLY what Dr. King was talking about.

• Danny BuntinApril 29, 2014 - 3:18 pm

Another career politician looking to add another title to her already fluffy resume. No thanks!

• Salty DogApril 29, 2014 - 4:27 pm

Pam Bertani has been a city council member for about 2 years and what has she done? The crime rate has gone up and their have been more violent crime in that time. Now she wants to leave her city council seat early and run for a county seat. She has lost her credibility with me by not wanting to finish out her term as city council. On top of that the $15,000.00 she received from the union scares me a lot as to what it will cost us the tax payers.

• JagApril 29, 2014 - 4:44 pm

You know Paula you can take a pole even one as small as we got here and get a pretty good idea how the candidate is going to do, as of right now I just read nine comments and not one of them for Pam so I think that is a pretty clear picture Pam may want to save her money and pull her name out. …oops now make it ten

• dmhApril 30, 2014 - 12:36 am

Pam Bertani lost me real quick when i saw her recent "answer" to fix our crime problems. What was it? more jobs! Does she REALLY think these gangsters out doing drive bys want a job?? It shows how out of touch with reality she is. She is like many politicians...talk fancy talk but nothing real gets done.