VACAVILLE — Firefighters quickly put out a structure fire Wednesday night on the 800 block of Woburn Court.
Three fire engines, one truck and one medic unit responded to calls of a roof on fire about 8:11 p.m. The residents had a fire going in the fireplace when flames broke out between the chimney flue and roof.
Firefighters were able to put out the fire by about 8:31 p.m., and no one was injured.
Reach Heather Ah San at 427-6977 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter at www.twitter.com/HeatherMalia.