Fairfield apartment resident says she was exposed to pesticide

By From page A7 | July 09, 2014

FAIRFIELD — A resident of Fairfield Quail Terrace contends she sustained serious injuries to her lungs when exposed to pesticide while sleeping in her apartment.

Arshawn Neal, in a lawsuit filed late last month in Solano County Superior Court, said the landlord approved a pest company to spray without her consent or knowledge in the July 2, 2013, incident.

A representative of Fairfield Quail Terrace could not be reached Tuesday for comment about the case.

An Oct. 21 case management conference is scheduled in the lawsuit.

Reach Ryan McCarthy at 427-6935 or [email protected]

Ryan McCarthy


Discussion | 3 comments

The Daily Republic does not necessarily condone the comments here, nor does it review every post. Please read our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy before commenting.

  • Recent Articles

  • Enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts by email.

  • Special Publications »

    Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service (updated 4/30/2015) and Privacy Policy (updated 4/7/2015).
    Copyright (c) 2016 McNaughton Newspapers, Inc., a family-owned local media company that proudly publishes the Daily Republic, Mountain Democrat, Davis Enterprise, Village Life and other community-driven publications.