FAIRFIELD-SUISUN, CALIFORNIA
The only remaining sign of the 19th-century town of Silveyville are these two monuments. (Robinson Kuntz/Daily Republic)
Silveyville church was moved, from what was then the town of Silveyville, to Dixon in 1870 and is now the Dixon United Methodist Church. (Robinson Kuntz/Daily Republic)
Turkeys walk through an orchard near what was once the town of Silveyville. (Robinson Kuntz/Daily Republic)
At the corner of Silveyville and Schroeder Roads there is little sign of the 19th-century town of Silveyville, which once occupied the site. (Robinson Kuntz/Daily Republic)
Silveyville pumpkin patch and Christmas tree farm. (Robinson Kuntz/Daily Republic)

Special Publications »

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service (updated 4/30/2015) and Privacy Policy (updated 4/7/2015).
Copyright (c) 2015 McNaughton Newspapers, Inc., a family-owned local media company that proudly publishes the Daily Republic, Mountain Democrat, Davis Enterprise, Village Life and other community-driven publications.