Silveyville church was moved, from what was then the town of Silveyville, to Dixon in 1870 and is now the Dixon United Methodist Church. (Robinson Kuntz/Daily Republic)
Town of Silveyville exists only in traces now
Robinson has worked as a staff photographer for the Daily Republic since July 2010. Before joining the DR he was an photo intern at the Santa Cruz Sentinel. Robinson earned his Bachelor's degree in photojournalism from San Francisco State. He became the Daily Republic photography editor in 2014.