Fire along 200 block of Wexford Street

Vacaville firefighters inspect the damage to a garage along the 200 block of Wexford Street after a flaming gas meter appeared to have caused a fire Thursday in Vacaville. (Conner Jay/Daily Republic)


Fire along 200 block of Wexford Street

By February 01, 2013

Conner Jay

Conner Jay


Discussion | No comments

The Daily Republic does not necessarily condone the comments here, nor does it review every post. Please read our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy before commenting.

  • Recent Articles

  • Enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts by email.

  • Special Publications »

    Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service (updated 4/30/2015) and Privacy Policy (updated 4/7/2015).
    Copyright (c) 2016 McNaughton Newspapers, Inc., a family-owned local media company that proudly publishes the Daily Republic, Mountain Democrat, Davis Enterprise, Village Life and other community-driven publications.